Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) hereby issues the enclosed Revised Guidelines on Accreditation/Re-Accreditation of Private Entities under the Automatic Payroll Deduction System (APDS) Program.
- DepEd Order No. 49, s. 2017 entitled Revised Guidelines on Accreditation/Re-Accreditation of Private Lending Institutions (PLIs) under the Automatic Payroll Deduction System (APDS) Program, DepEd Memorandum No. 489, s. 2009 entitled Revised Automatic Payroll Deduction System (APDS) Guidelines on Accreditation/Re-Accreditation of Insurance Companies, Mutual Benefits Associations, Cooperatives/Associations and Other Organizations Authorized by Law, and all earlier DepEd issuances on the same subject are hereby repealed.
- All other rules, regulations, and issuances, which are inconsistent with these guidelines, are hereby repealed or modified accordingly.
- These guidelines shall take effect upon posting on the DepEd website.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
(Sgd) LEONOR MAGTOLIS BRIONES
Encl.: N o n e
Reference: N o n e
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
STRAND: Finance and Administration