Curriculum and Learning Management and Development (CLMD)
To contribute in the improvement of region wide performance specifically on learning outcomes by helping the schools divisions ensure full implementation of the articulated basic education curriculum, through:
- localizing and indigenizing curriculum,
- enforcing standards, and
- providing access to quality and varied learning resources
KRAs: Relevant Curriculum
Learning Systems and Modalities
- variety and adequacy
- quality and relevance
Quality Assurance Division (QAD)
To promote and protect accountability and transparency in the Region by ensuring compliance with standards in the performance of roles and functions towards achieving outputs and results by assessing, assuring quality, and monitoring and evaluating performance to obtain accurate, timely, and relevant information that serves as basis for decision-making and continuous improvement in the delivery of basic education services
Human Resource Development Division (HRDD)
To ensure that the region has competent personnel through the development and implementation of a strategic HRD plan and programs including the delivery of quality and sustainable HRD services
Field Technical Assistance Division (FTAD)
To strengthen the schools divisions in managing their respective schools leading to the achievement of their performance outcomes
- Providing relevant, timely and appropriate technical assistance to schools divisions through the coordination of all the units in the Regional Office
- Understanding the situation of the Schools Divisions, their needs, aspirations, plans, strengths and weaknesses
- Providing enabling interventions and strategies to schools divisions to help them achieve their goals and targets
- Facilitating continuous improvement of each schools
Policy, Planning, and Research Division (PPRD)
To ensure that the region develops the strategic and operational plans, establishes the policies, standards, and guidelines and is provided the educational data and information to make governance and operational decisions in improving access to and delivery of quality basic education, through:
- Facilitating the development and implementation of educational plans, policies, standards and guidelines in all areas of basic education through the conduct of research.
- Leading in the provision and utilization of complete, valid, timely and accurate data and information for planning, budgeting and policy direction and maintenance and updating of the Data Management System.
- Monitoring and evaluating implementation of policies and guidelines related to Policy Formulation at the regional level.
- Monitoring and evaluating implementation of policies and guidelines related to Planning and Data Management Systems at the Regional Office and Schools Division
Education Support Services Division (ESSD)
The Education Support Service Division (ESSD) strengthens the delivery of quality basic education by helping the Schools Divisions provide schools with conducive learning environment and ensure learner’s readiness through the timely mobilization and equitable distribution of sufficient resources, provision of technical assistance and building of strong partnership with stakeholders for increased support and resources for the effective and efficient implementation of sustainable special programs/projects and services
Administrative Services Division (ASD)
- To provide efficient, economical, and effective support services relating to personnel, records, receipt of correspondence, supplies, equipment, collection, disbursement, security and custody of property, and reportorial work to oversight agencies
- To ensure productivity and performance of the Regional Management in delivering the core business of the Regional Office, and
- To provide assistance to the DOs in partnership with the promotional personnel for the attainment of the vision and mission of the Department
Budget and Finance Division (BFD)
To provide advice to the Regional Director on the financial resources of the Region and its utilization and provide services in budgeting, accounting, payroll processing, reporting and coordinating with government oversight and fiscal agencies in order to ensure judicious expenditures, to support and attain the Department’s vision, mission and goals.